There are lots of great stuff out there on the internet and in more “fleshy” life. We will aim to post some of our groups favourites. We are not responsible for the internet, so please stay digitally safe out there.
- TED talks : short talks on an amazing array of topics
- MOOCs: There are so many of these now, some popular ones are:
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Books over 100 years old tend to be old of copyright and can be found on Amazon, Nook store and so on, there is also many libraries of online books, including:
- Even more impressively in my opinion is that some people have voluntarily recorded audiobooks, one of the libraries for this is:
Please comment with either physical or online resources and we’ll have a look and add them to this site.